Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A White Christmas

Call it the little kid in me. I want to experience a White Christmas right here where I live in Georgia. I know, I know. I live in Georgia and we don't get snow. But, I can't help but get a little excited now that there is a good possibility of snow.

You have to know something about where I live. This city I live in shuts down completely at the mere mention of sticking snow. And if the white stuff is actually seen then it's over. No bread on the grocery store shelves. No milk in the dairy coolers. Nothing. We are hunkering down for weeks because we have an inch of snow forecast to fall.

Well, gotta go to the grocery store now. We're out of milk and the two loaves of bread won't get us through the one day of snow.




1 comment: